FSBO - Maximizing Exposure
The objective of marketing is to get as much exposure to your home as possible.
You want to get your home in front of as many potential buyers as possible.
A good realtor is going to use every tool to maximize exposure including listings on 20 or more online home sell sites, multiple social media platforms, agent open house, open houses for the public, and marketing to other agents who are working with buyers. When you are selling your home yourself, you are going to want to do all the same things to make sure that everyone who is looking to buy a house, sees your home.
Here are a few ideas to help get you in front of more buyers.
- Share your home on social media and ask your friends and family to as well.
- Hold an Open House – or several!
- List your home on Craigslist.
- List your home on all of the major FSBO available sites – most home searches start online.
- Buy an ad in a local newspaper, often they also post online. In the 280 area AL.com or 280Living are great options.
- Send postcards to your neighbors with some special features. They might want to help choose their new neighbor.
Don’t be afraid to get creative and think outside of the box.
Good Luck, I hope these tips help!
Not getting showings or listings, let’s talk! You don’t have to do this alone.